Community Living Worker
Part-time (16 hours flexible) based in Bellshill
Salary: £10.01 per hour £19,519.50 (pro-rata)
You will be involved in supporting the development of local member networks alongside your manager ensuring members are supported to achieve positive life outcomes and lead the life they choose. You will advocate for members, support and facilitate group activities, play a part in helping members utilise, share and develop their skills and promote active citizenship & social inclusion.
‘Together anything is possible’
- You are creative, motivated and passionate.
- Approachable and inclusive in your practice. Able to promote peer support
- Be part of a passionate team working to promote active citizenship,
- independence and community spirit.
- 6 weeks annual leave, contributory pension, SSSC registration fee paid,
- Living wage employer, birthday off, work related expenses, continued learning and development opportunities, staff counselling service.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to apply:
Phone: Ruth Campbell on 0141 440 1005
Closing date: 12 midday on Friday 14th May 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 25th May 2021 (via zoom)