Hi I am Allan Thomson I am a Community Living Worker Support within West Dunbartonshire. I used to be a network member and Neighbourhood networks offered me the post as CLW Support as I had skills that I could share.
Although I am quiet when in big groups I am always listening and take things in that other people have said. Some people say that am good at listening to people because I have that skill to help others.
My skills are:
• Helping people that are in crisis (mental health)
• Good at listening
• Good at IT
• SVQ Health and Social Care – level 2
• First Aid-mental health
• SFA Coaching footballers with disabilities
• SYFA approved sports first aid & injury management
• Volunteer Glasgow 2018 – European championships in August